Is your business growing as a franchise, do you want to implement or renew the POS equipment of your company with little initial investment?
If your answer is yes, in this post we will give you an excellent financing formula so that you can have the best POS equipment in your business.
When in our chain of stores, Franchises, Restaurants we consider making an investment in technology we have a clear purpose, which can be:
- Increase your turnover.
- To reduce costs.
- To increase profits.
According to our business plan, we emphasize the point of sale equipment, and the question arises: Is it more profitable to lease and rent POS equipment than to buy new equipment or replacement equipment? In response to this question, company managers try to adapt to a reality that is in continuous evolution and that demands cost reduction and productivity increase. In this sense, they have the traditional models of direct purchase of POS equipment, POS Leasing, purchase of reconditioned or replacement POS equipment and the Technological Renting service.
In this publication we show you the excellent advantages of opting for Pos Renting for the acquisition or renewal of your company's POS equipment:
- There is no need to make a significant outlay of money at a given time. In this way, the chain of stores or Restaurant is not decapitalized and can allocate that investment in other elements, such as Furniture. Merchandise among others.
- We can foresee future expenses since it is a fixed installment.
- The monthly quotas and the IGV of the same ones are deductible, when being considered like expense.
- It is a lease contract (it is not a leasing or loan contract for the acquisition of a good).
- Hardware, software and other associated services (maintenance, support, consulting, etc.) can be included.
- The period is short to medium term, from 1 to 3 years.
- It does not affect our credit rating, since it is not an asset, nor a debt on the liabilities side.
- As it is a periodic fixed cost, we can have an optimal planning of our cash flow.
- The Renting contract can be extended at any time, to include new products or services in the future.
- It allows a continuous adaptation and change of technology. One more reason to outsource the maintenance of Point of Sale Equipment!
As we commented at the beginning of this post, each manager has its own growth projection and the way to finance it is key to obtain a greater return on investment. That is why it is important to take into account the following differences when making the decision:
Direct purchase of POS equipment: this is when we acquire everything we need, since we have sufficient liquidity to grow our business; and with the freedom to deal with our own service providers. This option requires tying up resources in an asset that will be part of the balance sheet. In POS Renting you acquire a service that includes the right equipment and support. With fixed installments that allow you to plan your cash flow correctly.
POS Leasing allows us to access the ownership of the equipment by paying a series of installments and exercising the purchase option at the end of the contract. In this option you should consider whether it is really worth buying used POS equipment knowing that they may start to give problems. With POS leasing you have the advantage of not having to worry about maintenance, which depending on the technological platform can be more or less expensive.
Buy refurbished or replacement POS equipment. It is a good way to save, however, you must keep in mind the use you will give to those equipments. Remember that if you buy refurbished POS equipment, it is used equipment and may not meet the expectations of the business. With POS Renting you will have peace of mind, since Technical Support and other associated values are included.
(Take the opportunity to book a personalized consultation with one of the POS-D brand advisors to learn more about the different financing options for your POS equipment for the point of sale).
We hope this information has been of interest to you, so we remind you to follow our facebook and linkedin profiles to keep you up to date on all the tips we have for you.